Please note: All prices include shipping (Please read shipping information carefully).
Scrappy Minders are handmade, hand finished, smooth wooden bobbins which allow you to wrap and store your yarn or scrappy samples. They keep your samples organised, untangled and accessable. They are asthetically beautiful and can create inspirational and colourful displays.
Scrappy Minders are perfect for:
- managing scrappy projects
- organising and transporting mini skeins within your knitting bag
- creating references for naturally dyed yarn samples
- maintaing a control sample during spinning
- saving left over yarn from a finshed oject for future mending
- planning and comparing colours for stranded or fair isle knitting projects
- winding yarn for intarsia projects
- tactile and interactve colour card samples
Scrappy Minders are light weight and perfect for on the go and storage within your knitting bag.
Scrappy Minders are handmade from Norweigan Birch trees from the Trøndelag area of Norway. They are completely sustainable, organic and natural without any glues or laquers.
They are light weight and measure 3 inches x 2 inches (7.5 cm x 5 cm)